- What is an EIS and a SEIS? (view HERE)
- Do you have a clue what these mean? It is important that you do.
- GLOSSARY (view HERE)
- Many government documents are filled with acronyms, hope this helps you.
- SR162 / 128 St E INTERSECTION CONTROL STUDY (view HERE)
- This is the study that proposes a roundabout for the intersection
- OUR RESPONSE TO WSDOT STUDY (download HERE)
PIERCE COUNTY DOCUMENTS
- TEHALEH PHASE II FSEIS (link HERE)
- FSEIS is "Final Supplementary Environmental Impact Statement)
- This SEIS document includes the creation of the new Tehaleh highway (New Rhodes Lake Road East)
- NEW RHODES LAKE ROAD EAST - SR162 TO FALLING WATERS (link HERE)
- This site has CRPs (County Road Projects) related to the highway from Tehaleh to SR162. Included is a clear map and a link to the study that created this new corridor
- ALDERTON / MCMILLIN COMMUNITY PLAN (link HERE)
- Note on pages A116-A120 you will find references to SR162 traffic and considerations to accommodate future traffic and the highway designs and protect the rural character of the valley.
RESEARCH ON YOU OWN: Here are some links to documents